Wheel Whores US and More Than More are proud to announce that one of the stateside community's favorite wheel companies, fifteen52, has donated a set of 17" Tarmacs** to be given away at the Launch Party! fifteen52 has recently reintroduced the Tarmac in a 17" model, available in 8" and 9" widths and in any 5-lug bolt pattern.
As part of the Wheel Whores US Launch Party, fifteen52 has donated a set of 17" Tarmacs for us to giveaway to one lucky winner on Thursday night at the party! To be entered to win the free set of wheels, you must preorder the Breaking Hearts Launch Party Shirt by Wednesday, September 26th or click here for details on how to enter to with no purchase necessary.
**Winner is responsible for choosing the PCD, width(s), and finish of the wheels as well as covering associated fees from fifteen52 for custom PCD drilling and custom finishes.
To enter to win without making a purchase send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
More Than More, LLC
PO Box 743
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
fifteen52 Tarmac Wheel Giveaway Official Rules & Regulations
• No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. DESCRIPTION OF CONTEST: The fifteen52 Tarmac Wheel Giveaway Contest (the "Contest") is designed to promote the launch of the Wheel-Whores.com™ brand in North America.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by More Than More, LLC ("More Than More"), a Washington Limited Liability Corporation with a primary place of business at PO BOX 743, Shepherdstown, WV 25443.
3. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an Entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Wheel-Whores.com™ on behalf of fifteen52 and More Than More with respect to the Contest.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to any individual who is thirteen (13) years of age or older on September 27th, 2012, and have agreed to these Rules ("Participants"). The Contest is not open to residents of Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, or to other individuals restricted by US export controls and sanctions, and is void in any other nation, state, or province where prohibited or restricted by US or local law. Employees of Wheel-Whores.com™, fifteen52, and More Than More are ineligible to participate in the contest. You must have access to the Internet and purchase the Breaking Hearts Shirt at http://www.morethanmore.com/products/breaking-hearts or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to PO BOX 743, Shepherdstown, WV 25443 by September 20, 2012.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) Zone in the United States on August 29, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on September 26, 2012 (“Contest Period”). You are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in your respective locations.
6. INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS: In the event that the winning Participant resides outside the continental United States, that Participant is solely responsible for covering all shipping and duty charges associated with the delivery of the fifteen52 Tarmac Wheels ("Prize").
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: More Than More is not the holder or manufacturer of the Prize. Upon completion of the Contest it is the sole responsibility of the winning Participant to arrange the appropriate PCD drilling and finishing options as well as shipping with the manufacturer of the Prize, fifteen52 (www.fifteen52.us). More Than More is not liable for any delays in the delivery of the Prize or discrepancies with the Prize description. In the event that fifteen52 does not provide the winning Participant with the Prize within reasonable time after the winning Participant has notified them of his or her desired specifications More Than More is not to be held responsible.
8. PRIVACY: Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. This data may be transferred into the United States. Further, this data may also be used by More Than More to verify a Participant’s identity, postal address and telephone number in the event a Participant wins the Prize. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by More Than More in connection with the Contest by writing to More Than More (Attention: Samuel Dobbins) at the address listed above. If a Participant does not provide the required data when requested, that Participant’s Entries will be ineligible for any prizes.
By accepting a prize, Participant agrees to More Than More and its agencies use of Participant’s name and/or likeness and Entry for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Participant from the Contest. More Than More further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable local law in Participant’s country of residence.
10. WINNER'S LIST: You may request a list of winners after October 03, 2012 by writing to More Than More, PO BOX 743, Shepherdstown, WV 25443.